Victorian Teal Blue Shawl or Cape -FREE SHIPPING SH77
Dramatic and Victorian in style, this cape is gorgeous! Deep teal color with a wee bit of shine, just as the lochs in Scotland with the light glimmering through the trees. As I crocheted this wrap, I was listening to the Outlander book by Diana Gabaldon just as Claire goes down the shore of Loch Ness and views a waterhorse - hence the fun name!
This cape (or shawl) is asymmetrical, with one side twice as long as the other. The back of the wrap is straight across while the front fastens with a beautiful silver toned metal clasp, in a pattern reminiscent of Scottish Celtic ones.
Free shipping within the United States.
- Color--------Deep teal (blue green), silver tone clasp
- Size---Small to Medium
- Height of longest side----32 inches (81 cm)
- Height of back----12 inches (30 cm)
- Width around neckline----30 inches (76 cm)
- Materials ----Soft easy care acrylic yarn, silver tone clasp
- Washing Instructions:
- Hand wash in cool water with mild soap, roll in a towel to remove moisture, dry flat