Triangle Paris Pink Rosebud Fringe Shawl - FREE SHIPPING SH62
“I thought much of women; their grace and beauty, blooming like lotus flowers, floating like milkweed on the wind. And the myriad sounds of them, sometimes like the chatter of ricebirds, or the song of nightingales; sometimes the cawing of crows,” he added with a smile that creased his eyes to slits and brought his hearers to laughter, “but even then I loved them."
~~~Mr. Willoughby in Voyager, Outlander series of books by Diana Gabaldon
This shawl is a wonderful exuberant size, to wrap about your shoulders with a pattern looking as though you are wearing a field of budding roses. (This shawl is also available in black or ivory color.) As a field of flowers will sway in the breeze, the long luxurious fringe will sway with your every step. I crochet this wrap with an easy care non-wool yarn in a rose pink color, a fitting color for this flower shawl.
Made to order, please allow 1-2 weeks for me to make your lovely shawl. Free shipping within the United States.
- Color--------Rose pink, black or ivory
- height from the center point----40 inches, 54 inches including the fringe
- width across the top ----68 inches
- Material ----Soft thick easy care non-wool yarn
- Shape---- rounded triangle
- Washing directions: Although the yarn is machine washable, I always recommend hand washing with mild soap, rinse, roll in a towel, then lie flat to dry.
Mòran taing (many thanks in Gaelic) for visiting my shop. If I can answer any questions or make a custom design for you, please contact me.